Are you aspiring to join Dominican University Ibadan for the 2023/2024 academic session? The wait is over! The university has officially released its Post UTME admission form, and in this blog post, we’ll guide you through all the essential information you need to know about the program – from eligibility and requirements to the application process and screening dates.
Eligibility and Requirements:
To be eligible for the Dominican University Ibadan Post UTME, you must have chosen the university as your first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180. Make sure to meet these criteria before proceeding with the application process.
Follow these steps to apply for the Dominican University Post UTME:
- Visit the official registration portal: https://dui.edu.ng/apply-now/signup.php
- Pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) through the university’s portal.
- Payment can be made online via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and MasterCard) or by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and completing the transaction at any listed commercial bank.
- Complete the online application form on the portal.
- After submission, candidates are required to present the original copies of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB (as applicable to you)
- O’ level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age Ensure these credentials are packed in a quarto-size envelope, labeled with your name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Dominican University Post UTME Cut Off Mark:
The management of Dominican University Abuja has set the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session at 180. Candidates who meet this requirement are eligible to apply for the Post UTME.
The screening date schedule for the Dominican University Post UTME will be communicated to all qualified candidates through the email addresses and phone numbers used during registration. It is crucial to provide accurate and valid contact information to receive this important notification.
Candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the specified dates will not be considered for admission into any of the university’s programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Seize the opportunity to be part of Dominican University Ibadan’s vibrant academic community. Follow the application process diligently, meet the eligibility criteria, and prepare for the screening exercise. Stay tuned for updates on the screening dates and make sure not to miss this chance to further your education at Dominican University Ibadan. Good luck!