Are you aspiring to join the prestigious Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin (KWACOEILORIN) and wondering about the post-UTME screening process? Look no further! In this guide, we’ll walk you through the eligibility criteria, application process, and what to expect during the screening exercise.
To be considered for the KWACOEILORIN post-UTME screening, you need to meet these straightforward criteria:
- Score a minimum of 80 marks in the 2023 UTME examination.
- Pass the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE Ordinary Level examination with at least five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Be physically and mentally fit for college studies.
Getting started with your application is a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
- Register an account on the college’s website.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload your passport photograph and scanned copies of your academic credentials.
- Pay the application fee.
Post-UTME Screening Exercise:
Curious about what awaits you during the screening exercise? Here’s a sneak peek:
- The screening date will be announced later, so stay tuned.
- The exercise will include a written examination and an oral interview.
- The written exam will test your knowledge of the subjects you studied in secondary school.
- The oral interview will assess your communication skills and suitability for the college.
Prepare yourself for success by following this comprehensive guide to KWACOEILORIN’s post-UTME screening. Don’t miss out on the chance to showcase your academic abilities and secure a spot in one of Nigeria’s leading teacher training institutions.