If you have been looking for the best Federal University in Nigeria to study nursing. keep reading, at the end of this article you be able to find the best university for nursing students.
Students often finds it hard to choose the best university to study their preferred course due to large numbers of universities in Nigeria, As a result, our focus in this article will be about finding the best Federal universities to study nursing in Nigeria.
Below Are The List Of Best Federal Universities In Nigeria To Study Nursing:
1. University Of Lagos, Unilag
2. Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU)
3. University Of Nigeria, UNN
4. University Of Jos, Unijos
5. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
6. University Of Ilorin, Uniilori
7. University Of Ibadan, UniIbadan
8. University of Benin, Unibeb
9. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
10. University Of Calabar (UNICAL)
The federal Universities listed above have the best facilities, and the capacity for students who aspiring to study nursing. You can make your choice from any of the Universities above.
What Is The JAMB Cut-off Mark For Nursing?
Before you will be given admission to study Nursing in the Federal University, you need to have score 200 and above in your UTME JAMB.