Adeleke University Osun is a renowned institution of higher learning located in Ede, Osun State, Nigeria.
Established in 2011 by Dr. Adedeji Adeleke, the university aims to provide quality education and foster the development of well-rounded individuals equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in today’s competitive world.
In this article, we will explore the courses offered at Adeleke University, the admission requirements, and the cut-off marks for aspiring students.
Courses Offered at Adeleke University Osun
Adeleke University offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines. Here are some of the major courses available:
• College of Arts and Social Sciences
– English Studies
– History and International Studies
– Religious Studies
– Political Science
– Mass Communication
• College of Basic Sciences
– Computer Science
– Physics with Electronics
• College of Business and Social Sciences
– Business Administration
– Banking and Finance
• College of Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical and Electronics Engineering
– Computer Engineering
• College of Law
Admission Requirements for Adeleke University Osun
To be considered for admission into Adeleke University, prospective students must meet the following general requirements:
1. For Undergraduate Programs
– Five O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
– Minimum JAMB UTME score as specified by the university.
– Participation in the Adeleke University Post-UTME screening exercise.
2. For Direct Entry Programs
– A-level passes or equivalent in relevant subjects.
– National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit or its equivalent.
– National Certificate of Education (NCE) with a minimum of Merit.
3. For Postgraduate Programs
– A good bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
– Relevant professional qualifications where applicable.
– A minimum of three years of post-qualification work experience for some programs.
Cut-off Marks for Adeleke University Osun
The cut-off marks for admission into Adeleke University vary from year to year and across different programs.
The university sets the minimum scores that applicants must achieve in their UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
These cut-off marks are determined based on various factors, including the number of available slots and the competitiveness of each program.
How can I apply for admission to Adeleke University Osun?
through Jamb enrollment
Does Adeleke University Osun offer scholarships?
Yes, Adeleke University Osun offers scholarships to outstanding and deserving students. Scholarships are awarded based on various criteria, including academic merit, leadership qualities, and financial need. For more information on available scholarships and eligibility criteria, visit the university’s official website.
Can I transfer to Adeleke University Osun from another institution?
Yes, Adeleke University Osun accepts transfer students from other recognized institutions. The transfer process is subject to certain conditions, including the fulfillment of the university’s transfer admission requirements. It is advisable to contact the admissions office for detailed information on the transfer process.